Joining Package [ Purchase Any Products ]


Minimum Purchase 1 Product worth Rs. 500/- or multiple product . Company will distribute income accrding Business Concept.

  • Purchase Worth 500/- Product

    Purchase any product of Better Career company.We will provide All products of full worth, you can chose any products.

  • Purchase Worth 500 x [1 to 20 ] Product

    Purchase any product of Better Career company.We will provide All products of full worth, you can chose any products.

1- Binary Income


  • Pair Income

    1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 = Rs.200/- per pair
    Capping 1000 Per Day
    Balance Carry Forward
    Daily Income 1000/-
    Daily Capping 5 Pair

    BINARY INCOME - 2 Direct Compulsory For Binary Income (Both
    Side) The 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 16th (Binary) Payout Shall Be Deducted To Promote You Next Level.

  • Daily Capping

    Daily Income 63,500/-

Rank Pair Pair Income Daily Capping Daily Income
Star 1 1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 200 5 1000/-
Star 2 1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 500 5 2500/-
Star 3 1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 1000 5 5000/-
Star 4 1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 3000 5 15000/-
Star 5 1st 2:1 or 1:2 after 1:1 8000 5 40000/-

2- Hyper Binary


  • Pair Income

    1st 2:1 Or 1:2 After 1:1= 50 
    Capping 500 Per Day
    Balance Carry Forward
    Daily Income 500/-
    Daily Capping 10 Pair

  • Daily Capping

    Daily Income 500/-

3- Royalty Income


  • Royalty Income (T & C)

    Earn 200 Pair Income In The Star 1 Plan Then Eligible To Get Weekly Royalty Income (T & C)

4- Reward


  • SL No Self Pin Reward
     1 25 Executive Bag
     2 50 Wrist Watch
     3 100 Induction Cooker
     4 250 Android Phone
     5 500 Laptop
     6 1000 Led TV
  • Note : Reward Calculated By Member Wallet Generate Pin Only.

    Terms & Conditions

    Deduction admin charge 10% and TDS 5% , total 15%
    Minimum withdrawl 300/-
    1 mob num & pan 4 I'd only